Join as an individual or with your friends, no tryouts necessary, were all about being social.
Registration is Now Open
Boynton Beach, Florida League
Tuesday Night Adult Coed Kickball
- Season begins April 18th, 2017
- Official League Bar: Carolina Ale House
- 6 week season including season ending tournament
- Team shirts included with registration
- Must be 21 or over to join
Call after 5:30pm
Great reasons to join us:
- We not only play kickball but we have social events and a lifetime of new friends that you will meet from our social organization
- Weekly themes such as dress like a pirate night at the games
- Your registration includes a "Dry Blend" team shirt that you get to keep
- On-site league manager
- After the games the fun continues at our official league bar with player discounts & lots of laughs
- Fun parties and social events throughout the year
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q) If I join with my friends can we be kept together on the same team?
A) Yes, select the start a small group option when you register, create a group & name it, then invite your friends to join it.
Q) If I join as an individual or "free agent" do I have to try out to get placed on a team?
A) Absolutely not, we warmly welcome those who join as an individual player (free agent) or just want to check us out.
Q) Is this a super competitive league?
A) Absolutely not, we do have players of all skill levels and the teams and game schedules are designed with that in mind while keeping it social.
Q) I'm mostly looking to meet some new friends, is this the place to be?
A) Absolutely yes, get ready to meet your new bff's.
Q) What happens if it rains on game night?
A) You get wet, However for bad weather we will cancel and reschedule the game.
* View all the faq's here.
Basic Game Rules: in case you forgot from elementary school
* Each team will field 8 people minimum, 11 maximum & always have of 4 of each sex, that's right we are coed
* Everyone has to kick but does not have to play in the field
* Guys must be gentlemen and pitch nicely to the ladies
* Games are 6 innings or one hour, which ever comes first
* Regular season games can end in a tie
* 3 strikes or 3 fouls is an out
* 8 fielders minimum & 11 maximum
* Any kick below the waste is a fair kick
* Players are required to have fun
* After the games the fun continues at our nearby official league bar